iPods and American Idol, MySpace and Napster ...all part of the 2000’s when Blockbuster still rented videos and Amazon was mostly an online bookstore.
Come win prizes and impress your friends and neighbors of your knowledge about the Millennium. Friday, December 6 at 7:30pm at the Clubhouse. Invite your friends, family, and neighbors for a great night out!
Bring an appetizer to share if you wish and BYOB.
We hope to see you there!
Holiday Open House
Saturday, December 7th, 9:30am at Harmony Clubhouse
Join us in your PJ's for breakfast doughnuts and a craft with Santa & Mrs. Claus.
The best of Harmony lights and decorations should be displayed December 6, 7:30 - 8:30 p.m.
The winners will be announced and prizes awarded at the Harmony Christmas Open House.
There will be 5 light contest categories this year:
- Griswold: You light the whole neighborhood up!
- Classical: You have traditional decorations from holidays' past.
- Themed: You have a running theme happening with your lighted display.
- Inflatables: You're hoping it's not too windy tonight!
- Best use of a "small" space: You are working with what you've got. (open to condos and patio homes only)
A house can only win in one category and there is a $25 gift card for the first place winner!